DESIGN COUNCIL EXCLUSIVE Ann Marie Pierce of 1-800-Flowers|Imperial Florist in Baldwin, New York recalls: “I was inspired by the color possibilities of this design. Lime green and orange are so bright, together with magnificent sunflowers in deep yellow.” In addition to sunflowers, the arrangement features lilies, hydrangeas, hypericum and button poms. Another key element is bear grass arranged in playful circular shapes that appear to rotate above, drawing the eye toward the flowers.
- Arrangement of sunflowers, green mini hydrangeas, orange Asiatic lilies, orange spray roses, green hypericum, green button poms, bear grass and variegated pittosporum
- Lilies may arrive in bud form and will open to full beauty over the next 2-3 days
- Arrives in a glass cylinder vase wrapped in Ti leaf ribbon; measures 6"H
- Large arrangement measures approximately 12"H x 11"L
- Medium arrangement measures approximately 11"H x 10"L
- Small arrangement measures approximately 10"H x 9"L
- Our florists hand-design each arrangement, so colors, varieties, and container may vary due to local availability
- In March 2015, several of the floral industry’s most gifted designers, representing local flower shops across the country, gathered at the headquarters of 1-800-Flowers.com to explore new ideas and create exciting new products at the 2015 Spring/Summer Floral Design Council.