What this means:
1. Your order will be sent to a local florist shop.
2. A florist will expertly design the flower arrangement. Many florist arrangements come with a vase.
3. A florist will personally deliver the flowers by hand.
Reasons to choose florist delivery:
1. A florist provides not only the flowers, but the experience. Receiving flowers personally delivered by a florist provides a truly special and memorable moment for the special person in your life.
2. Same day delivery is available on florist delivered items. Just place your order before 2:00 p.m. (1:00 p.m. Saturdays and 11:30 a.m. Sundays) in your recipient’s time zone, and they’ll get them the same day! (Note that same-day delivery may not be available during peak holiday times or in adverse weather conditions).
3. We use only top quality florists. 1-800-Flowers.com® works with the BloomNet® Network of florists, which carefully screens its florists for artistic quality and level of service. BloomNet® maintains stringent standards and quality control with its member florists.
4. As with all flower orders from 1-800-Flowers.com, your flowers are guaranteed to remain fresh for at least 7 days.
1. If the florist may not have an individual flower type, they will substitute similar-looking flowers of equal or greater value than what you see in the picture.
2. Delivery times may vary depending on the florists' delivery schedule.
3. Certain items are available in participating locations only. To check availability, enter your ZIP Code and Delivery Date on the product page.
4. A service charge is applied to all orders delivered by a 1-800-Flowers.com selected florist.
5. Delivery charge is included in the price of the merchandise.