Add lush green succulents to a gathering of bright sunflowers and textured blooms, and you get a remarkably unique arrangement with all the warmth of summer itself! Brought to you exclusively through our partnership with Real Simple®, our lovely coastal-inspired bouquet arrives in a reusable hammered copper-over-brass pitcher that highlights the vibrancy of the flowers, adding to their natural beauty.
- Bouquet of 2 natural succulents, 3 sunbeam sunflowers, 2 pink Asiatic lilies, gypsophila, dianthus, silver dollar eucalyptus and ruscus
- Picked at their peak on our premier farms, flowers are shipped overnight to ensure freshness and arrive budding to provide lasting beauty and enjoyment
- Trendy, textured copper-over-brass pitcher with single handle is reusable as a home décor item; measures 8”H
- Real Simple® Tip: Shave off the lower portion of the succulent, place it in moist soil to root it, and then put it in your pot.
- We are proud to work with farms that are passionate about the quality of the flowers they grow and which they have been delivering to our customers for over four decades. We share the important responsibility of being accountable to the environment and to our communities, and for that reason we work with farms that practice sustainable farming and, whenever possible, are also certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Your sunflowers may arrive in bud form. With proper care, your flowers will continue to open up and bloom for several days. Follow these simple tips for maximum quality and enjoyment:
- Fill a clean vase 3/4 full with fresh cool tap water and flower food.
- Remove bottom leaves if present. Cut one inch off the stems under running water and immediately place in vase.
- Re-cut stems and change water on day 3 for longevity and optimal outward appearance.
- Keep flowers away from drafts, direct sunlight, and excessive heat or cold.