DESIGN COUNCIL EXCLUSIVE A little bird tells us you’re going to fall in love with our charming new creation. Inspired by floral designer Elisabeth Stanley Jones of 1-800-Flowers | John Wolf Florist in Savannah, Georgia, this impressive celebration of fall is gathered into a unique bird’s nest basket, creating a seasonal surprise they’re not soon going to forget.
- One-sided arrangement with circus or bi-color orange roses; yellow Viking poms; purple statice; accented with solidago, variegated pittosporum and spiral eucalyptus
- Artistically designed in a handled bird’s nest basket with liner
- Arrangement measures approximately 17.5"H x 10.5"L
- Our florists hand-design each arrangement, so colors and varieties may vary due to local availability
- Elisabeth Stanley Jones and several more of the floral industry’s most gifted designers, representing local flower shops across America, gathered at the headquarters of 1-800-Flowers.com to explore new ideas and create exciting new products at the September 2016 Design Council.