If you think having a couple candles lit indoors sets the mood, you’re gonna be blown away by the FLIKR. This personal indoor fireplace is exactly what it sounds like it is, but it only runs on rubbing alcohol — which is clean-burning and safe to cook over, and only creates soot where flame touches (so just the cement itself).
Use it atop your kitchen table or in your dining room, make some s’mores, and bring the best parts of sitting by a bonfire in the woods to your apartment in the city.
- Solid cement with MDF base
- Adjustable felt feet prevent surface scratching
- Requires rubbing alcohol (not included, 91% alcohol recommended)
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Safe to cook over
- Emits no carbon monoxide
- 60-minute burn time
- Do not leave base outdoors or in damp conditions for extended periods — it’s not waterproof.
- Will vary slightly in color and texture due to natural variation in cement, and will patina over time.
Due to shipping restrictions, Flame does not ship to Hawaii, Alaska or military addresses.
Three words. Indoor. Marshmallow. Roasting.