Whether hosting or attending Christmas dinner for a large group, or a small intimate group, your holiday table mustn't be without a Christmas centerpiece! Christmas centerpieces can really make your holiday dinner that more enjoyable, while wowing guests! Our floral designers had a merry time designing a variety of Christmas centerpieces this holiday season which we wanted to share with you for inspiration and ideas!
Although we love all of them, here are eight merry centerpieces we absolutely adore:
- If you generally prefer to stick to the classics and tradition, we highly recommend the Traditional Christmas Centerpiece. This beautiful arrangement is made with fresh blooms that display the season's most popular colors from red roses to white lilies. It also includes a mix of Christmas evergreens and festive pine cones for an extra fresh Christmas scent!
- Similar to Similar to the Traditional Christmas Centerpiece, this centerpiece comes with customary tall candles in the center with a mix of beautiful Christmas blooms, pine cones, evergreens, and more. With a focus on white blooms, such as lilies and roses, this centerpiece will certainly brighten up your Christmas table and is sure to get everyone in the Christmas spirit instantly.
- Our Season's Greetings Centerpiece really zones in on the colors that define Christmas: red and green. However, in addition to the red carnations and green poms, this floral centerpiece also has a touch of other holiday staples, like silver bells and Christmas greens, making it a perfect mix of Christmas traditions.
- You may have been noticing a theme with Christmas greens, and in this Golden Lights Holiday Centerpiece, it's ALL about the Christmas greens! With help from our friends at Real Simple®, this luscious centerpiece features popular seasonal evergreens such as cedar and variegated holly. With decorative gold accents and a cream colored pillar candle, all delicately placed in a burnished gold pedestal vase to give your Christmas table an elegant look!
Holiday Spirit Shines Bright with White & Gold in our White Wonder CenterpieceOne of the things we love most about this elegant centerpiece is it's perfectness for ALL holidays during this time, whether celebrating Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, or even New Years. The white and gold in this arrangement are totally on trend for those looking for non-red and green options. White Wonder features a variety of white flowers like white roses, white carnations and white lilies, alongside garnishes of gold from gold ribbon to gold ornament balls, nuzzled with fresh greenery, like seeded eucalyptus and pittosporum.
- Christmas ornaments meet Christmas flowers in this unique floral arrangement. An ordinary glass vase becomes extraordinary as it's filled with shimmering gold ornament balls. The white roses mixed are mixed with a variety of red flowers like burgundy carnations and dianthus. With mixed greens added, and elegant gold ribbon stitched through, the complete centerpiece is a Christmas work of art that is sure to wow any home for the holidays!
- If you want to keep it simple but beautiful this holiday season, our Deck the Halls centerpiece is sure to add a festive feel to any home. With a selection of Christmas greens, red flowers, alongside textured white flowers which reminds our designers of “freshly fallen snow,” this round floral arrangement adds the perfect décor to any Christmas table.
- Our designers are super excited to introduce this centerpiece where reindeers and flowers meet for a fun and unique look. Using a vase that is reusable is a new floral trend, which is why we love this nostalgic ceramic container depicting Santa's ride through a rustic village on a starry Christmas Eve. Filled with Christmas greens, white flowers, festive pinecones, shiny ornament balls, a tapered red candle, and a keepsake glittered reindeer ornament (that comes with a string so that it can be hung from any Christmas tree!), this gorgeous centerpiece has keepsake components that can be cherished for Christmases to come. After all, Christmas traditions are what the holidays are all about!
Now that we've shared a few of our favorites, here are a few helpful tips for your Christmas centerpiece...
Understanding what type of feel you'd like your home to have for the holidays can help you ensure that you pick out the perfect centerpiece this year!
- Think about your table size and shape when selecting your centerpiece. If your table is rectangle, an oblong centerpiece may be of interest. If it's square, a rounder centerpiece may be of interest.
- Centerpieces can be used for more than just the dinner table, they work great on mantles and coffee tables, too!
- Consider picking something that fits in well with the rest of your home décor.
- Choose something that fits your and your home's personality. For example, are you a red and green person, or a white and gold person?
- If you're bringing a centerpiece as a gift to your Christmas host or hostess, think about their taste when selecting, not your own.
- Like Christmas trees, Christmas greens may last longer than some flowers if taken care of properly, so don't forget to water them too, if that is of interest to you!
- You do you. There is no right or wrong way to decorate, it's all up to your taste!