Deliver the most beautiful part of the day with the radiant colors of a stunning Summer sunset. Bright orange and yellow 'Sunbeam' sunflowers, pink Gypsy dianthus, bear grass and solidago are gathered fresh for guaranteed smiles.
- An original gathering of orange and yellow 'Sunbeam' sunflowers, pink Gypsy dianthus, bear grass and solidago
- The 'Sunbeam' sunflower is known for its yellow/green center
- 'Sunbeam' sunflowers are available year-round and if properly hydrated and cared for, they can will last up to 7-10 days
- Sunflowers are grown in America and picked at their peak from select floral farms
- Shipped overnight to ensure freshness
Your sunflowers may arrive in bud form. With proper care, your flowers will continue to open up and bloom for several days. Follow these simple tips for maximum quality and enjoyment:
- Fill a clean vase 3/4 full with fresh cool tap water and flower food.
- Remove bottom leaves if present. Cut one inch off the stems under running water and immediately place in vase.
- Re-cut stems and change water on day 3 for longevity and optimal outward appearance.
- Keep flowers away from drafts, direct sunlight, and excessive heat or cold.
Add more bright beauty to their gift:A vintage Mini Green Hobnail glass vase inspired by Depression-era glass tumblers; measures 5"H