This sparkling strawberry rosé cocktail created by Lauren Grier from The Curious Plate comprises just a few simple ingredients for the perfect warm-weather beverage.
With the weather finally warming up, this rosé lemon spritzer is a delightful addition to any brunch, lunch, or dinner spread. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate spring occasions than with a pretty pink cocktail in hand.
This rosé cocktail is made with fresh lemon, strawberries, mint, and simple syrup, but what makes it stand out is the addition of Harry & David Rosé. This rosé wine is light, with subtle hints of watermelon, making it the perfect refreshing drink to sip on a warm day.
Kick off your shoes, relax in the sunshine, and serve up a glass of rosé lemon spritzer.
Sparkling Lemon and Rosé Cocktail Recipe
- Place two strawberry halves and one lemon wheel on the bottom of each cocktail glass.
- Muddle the strawberry and lemon wheel together so the juices release.
- Add 1/2 ounce of simple syrup and 3 ounces rosé wine to each glass.
- Fill the glasses with ice and a splash of club soda.
- Stir to combine. Garnish with fresh mint.